The Benefits of Starting a Review Business
There are endless ways to make money online. Limitless ways you can provide services, and as many business models as you can imagine.
One of the business models that caught my attention very early on is the review business model.
Here are 5 reasons why starting a review business rocks:
- No customer support. Starting a review business means you’re doing affiliate marketing, so you don’t need to provide any kind of customer support to anyone.
- No product to create. You don’t even need to create a product either. That falls entirely on the shoulders of the person selling the product.
- You can create a HUGE e-mail list of people who trust your reviews. I keep saying it over and over again: e-mail marketing is the only way to truly succeed online, period. If you don’t have an e-mail list of prospects, you’re at the mercy of other platforms. With an e-mail list, you have actual power. You can combine a review business and e-mail marketing perfectly. Can you imagine having 100,000 subscribers who read your reviews and purchase products you recommend? It’s possible!
- There are endless products you can promote! You don’t have to settle for a single affiliate platform. You don’t have to be at the mercy of Amazon or any other affiliate network or partnership. You can review any product you want from any platform you desire. You can even promote physical products.
- You will often get free samples of products so you can review them! This is an often-ignored benefit of creating a review business. When people trust your reviews, you’ll get a constant stream of free samples of products/services so you can review them! There are people who travel the world for free by having a review business.
If you’re not hyped up yet, I don’t know what it will take. Remember: right now is the perfect time to start a review business. Review businesses come in many different types and forms.